Gateway Customer Service
- (800) 846-2000
- (866) 539-3901
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Gateway, Inc. is a computer hardware company established in 1985 on a farm in Iowa as Gateway 2000. Nowadays the company is headquartered in Irvine, California. Gateway produces, develops, supports and markets a number of desktops, notebooks, servers, computer accessories. The company became well-known after it started selling its computers directly to their customers in amazing cow-spotted boxes. Companyâ€™s revenue is $ 3,980 billion. Gateway lost its profitability and customers after the dot-com bust. The company withdrew from the markets abroad and closed most of the retail stores. But it continued to have major losses and in 2007 Korean company Acer, Inc. acquired Gateway.
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Reno, Nevada, United States
- Springfield, Missouri, United States
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Compare Gateway to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future