WE TOOK OUR GATEWAY COMPUTER BACK TO BEST BUY IN YUMA AZ.THEY HAD IT FOR 2 WEEKS IN THERE SHOP BEFORE THEY SENT OUT FOR REPAIR.

IT WAS SENT TO CAL. FOR REPAR, IT CAME BACK A WEEK LATER, WE HAD IT BACK FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS, THEN THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN JUST GOING BLACK. THEY TOLD US IT WAS THE MOTHER BOARD THAT WENT OUT.

THE YUMA STORE SAID THEY WERE UNABLE TO WORK ON IT, SO THEY SENT IT OUT WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY SENT IT.I THINK THE COUMPTER SHOULD BE REPLACED NOW

Had an Experience with Gateway?

Comments

ROFL. "1190s"?? Should be 1990s.

I bought my first laptop (Dell) from a CompUSA down in TX back in the early 1190s.Burned up after 11 months.

Replaced it with same model direct from Dell. About 6 months later I purchased a Gateway direct from them. Both are still in service today.

The only problem I've ever had with either was having to replace the battery on the Gateway (not really a problem).I have been buying direct ever since and will NEVER buy from a local store (BestBuy, CompUSA, Wal-Mart, etc).

Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more